We’re always looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team. Through the use of our technology platform, and our patient-focused approach to service, we help non-profit hospitals and health centers provide helpful home delivery pharmacy services and gain insight into their patients’ care.
- Generous Health Benefits for Employees
- Simple IRA w/ 3% full match for qualified full-time employees
To apply: Read Carefully! We receive a lot of resumes and have a process for sorting through them.
To apply for an opening, please contact us in the following manner:
Step 1. Enter the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. If you are applying for a part-time position please also note this in the email subject by inserting the phrase “Part Time” (ex. Patient Enrollment Representative Part Time)
Step 2. Paste your cover letter into the body of the email
Step 3. Attach your resume as a .pdf file to the email – be sure to include your name in the file name of the resume you attach (johnwdoeresume.pdf for example).
Step 4. Send the email with the attached resume to email@example.com
Healthcare Data Analyst
• The successful candidate will provide analytical support for Finance, Information Systems and business operations in all or some of the following areas: patient data, drug pricing data, insurance data, provider data, prescription data, reporting
• We are only looking for flexible individuals who are excited to fit in with our positive company culture and are excited about the challenges of working with a young, rapidly growing company.
• Extract, load, model and reconcile large amounts of healthcare data across multiple system platforms and sources
• Review data to determine omissions, inconsistencies, operational impacts and needed actions
• Analyze data using MS Excel and SQL
• Develop reports and deliverables for management using MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and/or Salesforce.com
• Ensuring that data received from external sources is processed smoothly and accurately
• Ensuring that internal reports are accurate
• Identifying lost revenue by reconciling inconsistent data
• Detail-minded with excellent critical thinking ability
• Flexible, adaptable personality, open to change
• Conscientious and willing to take ownership of the accuracy of various data sets
• Well organized
• Solid and practical understanding of technology, web-based applications and relational databases
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Bachelor’s degree or work experience in Computer Science, Accounting, Statistics or related field
• Experience with SalesForce.com or a similar CRM system
• Experience writing reports in MS Access, Crystal Reports/Business Objects and/or Salesforce a plus
• Cleared Background Check Required
Inside Sales Professional
Equiscript, LLC is seeking two sales professionals to join our growing team. We are looking for smart, dynamic, outgoing sales closers who are passionate about reaching their goals. This is a position where you can reap the benefits of your hard work. We offer a base salary with a generous commission plan at a fast-paced, fun, growing company.
Working on behalf of our contracted health centers, Equiscript sales professionals call patients to enroll them in a home delivery pharmacy service. This is an opportunity to make a nice income while working with warm leads, and ultimately helping make people’s lives better.
We are looking for people who thrive in an inside sales environment. This is more than reading a script. We are looking for:
- Smart, professional people
- Dynamic interaction with patients over the phone
- People with the ability to strategize
- People who are ambitious
- People who want to make money, and are willing to work hard for it
- People who care about patients, and want to ensure that our customers have a positive experience with our service.
If you have a winning record of performance, or if you are a bright, strategic sales newbie, we want to talk to you!
Key activities include:
- Contacting patients to make them aware of, and enroll them in the home delivery pharmacy program.
- Working with internal and external teams to ensure that patients are onboarded properly, and shipping as scheduled.
- Communicating with patients when there are changes or additional information needed.
- Managing your patients and leads strategically; the way you would handle your own business..
- Excellent relationship-building and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer aptitude, with the ability to multi-task, using computer programs while on the phone.
- Strategic approach to sales and account management.
- Record of being goal-oriented and achieving objectives.
- Engaging personality.
- A desire to help people and empathy for their challenges.
- Optimism– considers every new day a new opportunity.
- Great attention to detail and follow through
- Deadline driven.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to work independently after training.
- Ability to think and adapt quickly.
- Ability to turn a negative situation into a positive one.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system preferred, but not required
- Ability to work full-time in a phone-based office environment.
- Cleared background check required.
- Position offers a base salary with significant commission potential
- Achievable targets with income potential in excess of $55,000+ per year
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- Position located in Mount Pleasant, SC