We’re always looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team. Through the use of our technology platform, and our patient-focused approach to service, we help non-profit hospitals and health centers provide helpful home delivery pharmacy services and gain insight into their patients’ care.
- Generous Health Benefits for Employees
- Simple IRA w/ 3% full match for qualified full-time employees
To apply: Read Carefully! We receive a lot of resumes and have a process for sorting through them.
To apply for an opening, please contact us in the following manner:
Step 1. Enter the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. If you are applying for a part-time position please also note this in the email subject by inserting the phrase “Part Time” (ex. Patient Enrollment Representative Part Time)
Step 2. Paste your cover letter into the body of the email
Step 3. Attach your resume as a .pdf file to the email – be sure to include your name in the file name of the resume you attach (johnwdoeresume.pdf for example).
Step 4. Send the email with the attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Sales Manager (Inside Sales)
Equiscript is seeking a results-driven Patient Sales Manager to lead our inside sales team sales to successful completion of its goals. Our Patient Sales representatives contact and enroll qualified patients via outbound calling and order fulfillment for our home delivery pharmacy program. The successful candidate for this position will be an experienced salesperson and sales manager with knowledge of the healthcare industry.
This position will be responsible for coaching the sales team, hiring and training staff, developing effective sales strategies, working with Equiscript partner companies, and driving Salesforce workflow designs. This is a metrics-driven position, with performance measured by patient enrollments, actual shipments, and business growth. These objectives can only be achieved through integrity, operational excellence, team motivation, and patient care focus. The Patient Sales Manager must be eager to use his or her skills in a way that serves our patients, and helps local communities.
- Motivate and coach sales team to achieve revenue goals.
- Use Salesforce.com as a tool to compile data related to sales pipeline and sales team effectiveness. Use this data to strategically lead the team.
- Develop high-energy outbound calling sales culture that ensures client, patient & staff satisfaction.
- Hire and train patient sales representatives.
- Provide regular and consistent coaching, feedback, and development to Patient Sales representatives.
- Develop sales team members as professionals, building their ability to effectively deal with patients and business partners.
- Continually improve sales processes.
- Demonstrate a professional, personable demeanor in order to build team camaraderie and develop external business relationships.
- Document and communicate best practices.
- Communicate policies & procedures to ensure consistency in our service delivery model.
- Develop training programs and ongoing education systems as needed.
- Review lost leads to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide for adequate staff coverage of daily center operations based on call arrival patterns and outbound call success rates.
- Work with other managers within the patient sales and service team to develop processes for optimum workflow efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with clients and pharmacy partners as needed to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Utilize Salesforce.com as a tool for daily work, and analysis.
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent motivator, able to drive sales performance and patient service standards
- Skilled communicator
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Innovative, optimistic thinker with great motivation and ability to lead change
- Experience leading a team in an inside sales environment
- Strong PC skills (Gmail, Google Apps, web-based programs, Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred)
- Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends
- Willingness to travel, as needed, typically less than 10 percent
Required Experience and Training
- Five years or more of experience in sales and sales management in the healthcare industry (experience limited solely to pharmaceutical sales will not be considered)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce.com proficiency strongly preferred
- Salary with monthly bonus
- Maintain 80 percent staffing level within your team with 80 percent of your team performing above quota
- Minimum 5 enrollments per day per sales agent
- Adequate staffing maintained to meet all client commitments as expressed in Benchmark Execution Values – our client specific business projections.
Patient Care Advocate
Equiscript, LLC is seeking a professional who is passionate about providing excellent patient care to join our team as a Patient Care Advocate.
The Patient Care Advocate will work under the supervision of the Patient Experience Manager to provide exemplary service to patients who have enrolled in our home delivery pharmacy program.
The successful candidate for this position will handle customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians and internal and external clients related to medication fills and pharmacy benefits. This position will require you to work to research and resolve problems in a timely manner, use computerized systems to gather information and respond to questions, and document issues and resolutions in a common database.
-Handle inbound and outbound member, provider and physician calls. Answer questions related to pharmacy benefits, while maintaining productivity standards and performance guarantees where applicable.
-Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guidelines.
-Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns.
-Identify and escalate in a prudent manner, concerns received from patients and/or clients so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited to take care of their needs.
-Contact patients on Lost and At Risk lists, to resolve patients’ concerns and try to re-enroll them in the program.
-Contact patients after they have received their first shipment to ensure that they had a good experience, and that their expectations were met. Address any issues that are raised on these calls.
-Communicate filling and shipping instructions to partner pharmacies using Equiscript workflows, often in Salesforce.com. (Salesforce.com experience helpful, but not required).
-Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety.
-Other duties as needed.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Attention to detail and accurate documentation in patient and client accounts
-Must be able to demonstrate patience and empathy when dealing with patients
-A practical understanding of medical terminology and medications is highly desired. Must be able to pronounce medical terms, including drug names, and communicate drug and medication information appropriately.
-Patient care experience highly desired
-Ability to work independently after training
-2-3 years patient care experience highly desired (Are you an experienced CNA, RNA, LPN, -Pharmacy Technician, or Medical Assistant looking for an office-type of position where you can still interact with patients? We want you!)
-Proficient in Microsoft Office, email, Internet use
-Saleforce.com experience and knowledge is a plus, but not required
-Ability to work full-time in a phone-based office environment.
-Cleared background check required.
Salary Range: $27,000 – $30,000 annually
Inside Sales Professional
Equiscript, LLC is seeking two sales professionals to join our growing team. We are looking for smart, dynamic, outgoing sales closers who are passionate about reaching their goals. This is a position where you can reap the benefits of your hard work. We offer a base salary with a generous commission plan at a fast-paced, fun, growing company.
Working on behalf of our contracted health centers, Equiscript sales professionals call patients to enroll them in a home delivery pharmacy service. This is an opportunity to make a nice income while working with warm leads, and ultimately helping make people’s lives better.
We are looking for people who thrive in an inside sales environment. This is more than reading a script. We are looking for:
- Smart, professional people
- Dynamic interaction with patients over the phone
- People with the ability to strategize
- People who are ambitious
- People who want to make money, and are willing to work hard for it
- People who care about patients, and want to ensure that our customers have a positive experience with our service.
If you have a winning record of performance, or if you are a bright, strategic sales newbie, we want to talk to you!
Key activities include:
- Contacting patients to make them aware of, and enroll them in the home delivery pharmacy program.
- Working with internal and external teams to ensure that patients are onboarded properly, and shipping as scheduled.
- Communicating with patients when there are changes or additional information needed.
- Managing your patients and leads strategically; the way you would handle your own business..
- Excellent relationship-building and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer aptitude, with the ability to multi-task, using computer programs while on the phone.
- Strategic approach to sales and account management.
- Record of being goal-oriented and achieving objectives.
- Engaging personality.
- A desire to help people and empathy for their challenges.
- Optimism– considers every new day a new opportunity.
- Great attention to detail and follow through
- Deadline driven.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to work independently after training.
- Ability to think and adapt quickly.
- Ability to turn a negative situation into a positive one.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system preferred, but not required
- Ability to work full-time in a phone-based office environment.
- Cleared background check required.
- Position offers a base salary with significant commission potential
- Achievable targets with income potential in excess of $55,000+ per year
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- Position located in Mount Pleasant, SC