We’re always looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team. Through the use of our technology platform, and our patient-focused approach to service, we help non-profit hospitals and health centers provide helpful home delivery pharmacy services and gain insight into their patients’ care.
- Generous Health Benefits for Employees
- Simple IRA w/ 3% full match for qualified full-time employees
To apply: Read Carefully! We receive a lot of resumes and have a process for sorting through them.
To apply for an opening, please contact us in the following manner:
Step 1. Enter the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. If you are applying for a part-time position please also note this in the email subject by inserting the phrase “Part Time” (ex. Patient Enrollment Representative Part Time)
Step 2. Paste your cover letter into the body of the email
Step 3. Attach your resume as a .pdf file to the email – be sure to include your name in the file name of the resume you attach (johnwdoeresume.pdf for example).
Step 4. Send the email with the attached resume to email@example.com
Patient Experience Specialist
Are you looking for a position in a growing company, where you can work hard, be challenged, and enjoy a new and exciting avenue in the healthcare field? If so, Equiscript is looking for you! We are looking for professionals to fulfill the role of a Patient Experience Specialist.
Equiscript wants passionate people, who enjoy coming to work and being part of a team. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to bringing the best possible customer service to each of our patients.
As a Patient Experience Specialist you will be under the supervision of your Manager and work alongside the sales team, health care provider clients, and our partner pharmacies to ensure that our patients get their prescriptions filled in a timely manner while receiving exceptional service.
Successful candidates for this position will handle customer service, monitor patient progress, communicate with multiple parties, handle medication fills and keep patients informed on the status of their prescriptions. Your work will involve research, resolving problems, using computerized systems to track and gather information, and speaking with patients over the phone. We are looking for detailed, personable, focused and passionate people! Does this sound like you?
Key Activities Include, but are not limited to:
- Work as a team to achieve Equiscript’s Cause and Core Values, while providing customers with exceptional service.
- Handling Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Monitoring patients and making sure that prescriptions are processed, filled and delivered prior to need-by dates.
- Communicating to the patients over the phone about program updates and expectations.
- Helping patients to understand the importance of medication adherence.
- Updating and Maintaining patient information and inquiries in Salesforce.com.
- Identify issues that need to resolved and take corrective action, escalate when needed. Ensure that patients are happy with the service they are receiving.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accurate documentation in patient and client accounts.
- Demonstrate patience and empathy when dealing with patients.
- An understanding of medical terminology and medications. The Patient Experience Specialist will need to be able to pronounce drug names and information.
- A Detail-Oriented, Problem Solving, Multitasker, that is driven by deadlines and can work independently after training.
- Aptitude for computers and the ability to work comfortably in a phone and computer based environment.
- 2-3 years Medical Practice or Pharmacy Experience with Customer Service Skills. (Experienced CNAs, CMAs, LPNs, Pharmacy Technicians and Medical Assistants are encouraged to apply).
- Practical Understanding of Medical Terminology and Medications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Email and Internet Use.
- Saleforce.com experience and knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Have the physical ability to work full-time in a phone-based office environment
- Cleared Background Check Required
- Position Located in Charleston, SC
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, disability and paid time off
- Simple IRA with 3% match
Account Development Representative
Equiscript is seeking a results-driven Account Development Representative to develop and win new business in our Client Sales department. Our Account Development Representatives prospect, negotiate, and close corporate agreements with our hospital and health center partners.
The successful candidate for this position will be a professional salesperson with experience selling to C-level executives and knowledge of the healthcare industry. This is an inside sales position with limited (10-20%) travel.
Leads for our client sales department come from registrations in the 340B program, so you will be calling on qualified entities, though your initial contact will be predominantly through cold calls, following up on marketing materials, or meeting at industry events and trade shows.
We are looking for a hunter who can start with a large list of prospects and strategically develop a pipeline of potential business that results in new signed agreements and the implementation of new clients. You must be outgoing, confident, upbeat and strategic.
- Initiate contact with new leads.
- Spend a good portion of your time prospecting and initiating contact via phone and email.
- Conduct strong sales presentations via phone call, webinar, and in person.
- Strategically manage your territory and leads for maximum results.
- Document all activity using our CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Incorporate strategy to move sales prospects through the pipeline.
- Coordinate the negotiation and adoption of client and pharmacy agreements.
- Continually improve sales processes.
- Work as a member of our Client Sales Team, contributing ideas and best practices to help the team learn and grow.
- Represent the company at industry trade shows.
- Build a network of prospects and business colleagues that will expand our company’s reach and resources.
- Demonstrate a professional, personable demeanor in order to build team camaraderie and develop external business relationships.
- Professional demeanor
- Positive, can-do approach to sales
- Skilled communicator
- Strong PC skills (Gmail, Google Apps, web-based programs, Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred)
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends
- Willingness to travel, as needed– typically 10-25% overnight travel
Required Experience and Training
- One or more year of sales experience
- Experience selling to C-level executives preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce.com proficiency preferred
- Salary with commission
- Position will be based in our Charleston, SC office (currently in Mount Pleasant, but likely moving within Charleston in 1Q2016)
- Commission for this position is based on the number of clients signed during quarterly enrollment periods, with another portion earned when new clients are implemented.