We’re always looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team. Through the use of our technology platform, and our patient-focused approach to service, we help non-profit hospitals and health centers provide helpful home delivery pharmacy services and gain insight into their patients’ care.
- Generous Health Benefits for Employees
- Simple IRA w/ 3% full match for qualified full-time employees
To apply: Read Carefully! We receive a lot of resumes and have a process for sorting through them.
To apply for an opening, please contact us in the following manner:
Step 1. Enter the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. If you are applying for a part-time position please also note this in the email subject by inserting the phrase “Part Time” (ex. Patient Enrollment Representative Part Time)
Step 2. Paste your cover letter into the body of the email
Step 3. Attach your resume as a .pdf file to the email – be sure to include your name in the file name of the resume you attach (johnwdoeresume.pdf for example).
Step 4. Send the email with the attached resume to email@example.com
Inside Sales Professional
Equiscript, LLC is looking for Inside Sales Professionals that can effectively enroll patients by communicating the value of the Equiscript program and its benefits to our clients’ patients. This is a sales job.
The ability to read a script is not enough! We are looking for people that want to use their natural sales and influence skills, knowledge and personality to engage patients and educate them about a service that can help ensure they have the medications they need to stay healthy. The successful Patient Sales Professional will maximize opportunities by taking responsibility for the relationship with the patient through consistent, effective follow-ups. Just as no two people are alike, no two conversations with patients will be alike. The Patient Sales Professional will integrate their training in the program and the healthcare industry in general to ensure that patients fully understand the opportunity that the program provides without needing scripted answers. The Patient Sales Professional will drive the patient enrollment through all steps to ensure that the patient’s prescriptions are received and the medications are shipped by the pharmacy. The patient depends on you, and you know that the sale isn’t complete until the medications ship!
Most of the patients that we call have multiple prescriptions (more than 8 in most instances) that they are picking up from multiple pharmacies. It will be your job to introduce this program to the patient, explain how it will help simplify their life, and to make them comfortable transitioning their prescriptions to the home delivery pharmacy associated with the facility where they receive their medical care.
Why this is (and is not!) a sales role all at the same time.
We’ve found the word “sales” has different meanings to different people, so here is what this position is and is not.
The goal of the Inside Sales Professional is to contact patients, explain the Equiscript program and convince the patients that it will be to their benefit to move their prescriptions from their current pharmacy to their physician’s home delivery pharmacy. They are already having the medications filled; you must be able to effectively explain to them why they should have them filled at their physician’s pharmacy, instead of their current pharmacy.
|It is:||It is not;|
|Being enthusiastic about a very helpful service||Order taking- we are calling people we care about, not just a blind list.|
|Understanding how to sell to people with different personality types||“Smile and dial” or volume calling|
|Being an excellent representative of each of our clients||A low level job without importance|
|Calling patients who are known by name and respected by our clients, and treating each patient as if they are the most important person you will ever speak to||An “anonymous” list of sales prospects|
|Being empathetic with the challenges people face related to their health – and life in general||An unengaged position; you must truly care|
|An opportunity to help someone!||A regular sales job|
- Good relationship building and sales abilities
- A desire to help people and empathy for their challenges
- Able to think and adapt quickly; able to turn a negative situation into a positive (many of the patients we call are sick and may not be feeling well)
- Enjoy solving customer problems in a patient and understanding manner
- Excellent client facing skills
- Capable of multitasking, specifically, navigating web pages while on the phone
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Have an easy-going but professional attitude
- Comfortable being on the phone all day
- Previous call center experience helpful
- Past personal experience helping others with their insurance, prescriptions and/or medical care is a plus, but not required.
- Position is a base salary with significant commission potential
- Achievable targets with income potential in excess of $50,000 per year
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
Required Hours: This position requires the availability to work from 9AM-6PM weekdays.
This position is in based in our offices in Mt. Pleasant, SC .
Patient Care Advocate
Equiscript, LLC is seeking a professional who is passionate about providing excellent patient care to join our team as a Patient Care Advocate.
The Patient Care Advocate will work under the supervision of the Patient Experience Manager to provide exemplary service to patients who have enrolled in our home delivery pharmacy program.
The successful candidate for this position will handle customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians and internal and external clients related to medication fills and pharmacy benefits. This position will require you to work to research and resolve problems in a timely manner, use computerized systems to gather information and respond to questions, and document issues and resolutions in a common database.
- Handle inbound and outbound member, provider and physician calls. Answer questions related to pharmacy benefits, while maintaining productivity standards and performance guarantees where applicable.
- Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns.
- Identify and escalate in a prudent manner, concerns received from patients and/or clients so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited to take care of their needs.
- Contact patients on Lost and At Risk lists, to resolve patients’ concerns and try to re-enroll them in the program.
- Contact patients after they have received their first shipment to ensure that they had a good experience, and that their expectations were met. Address any issues that are raised on these calls.
- Communicate filling and shipping instructions to partner pharmacies using Equiscript workflows, often in Salesforce.com. (Salesforce.com experience helpful, but not required).
- Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety.
- Other duties as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accurate documentation in patient and client accounts
- Must be able to demonstrate patience and empathy when dealing with patients
- A practical understanding of medical terminology and medications is highly desired. Must be able to pronounce medical terms, including drug names, and communicate drug and medication information appropriately.
- Patient care experience highly desired
- Deadline driven
- Problem solver
- Ability to work independently after training
- 2-3 years patient care experience highly desired (Are you an experienced CNA, RNA, LPN, -Pharmacy Technician, or Medical Assistant looking for an office-type of position where you can still interact with patients? We want you!)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email, Internet use
- Saleforce.com experience and knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work full-time in a phone-based office environment.
- Cleared background check required.
- $27,000 – $30,000 annually